2011/04/08

The Spring Fling 2011

One of the biggest event which is held by university students in U.S. seems to be The Spring Fling.
With the coming of spring, the event was thrown at a park in Tucson at begging of April. The portable theme park is main stuff. That's quite a sight even if it looks brittle. There were lots of roller coaster or amusement attractions.

Plus, some booths are built beside those attractions as food shops, most of which were run by a fraternity or a sorority. I joined in members of a shop, made by Japanese Association, and cooked Teriyaki chicken bowl as a Japanese food. I was in charge of cutting and frying chicken, not taking order or serving dishes.



 Because almost all sales of the shop is supposed to be corrected by the student association of university and 10 percent of the sale is donated for Japan, our profit would be quite a little in spite of four days working. But this was the first time I dedicate as a member of booth in a sort of the student festival of university because I couldn't hold a booth when I was in university. So, even though I was really exhausted, this event made my really happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿